Let’s celebrate Loy Krathong Festival
(ลอยกระทง) “Loy Krathong” is a traditional festival held during the full moon night of the 12th lunar month (Thai calendar), which usually falls on some day in November. A Kra-Thong float is made from banana leaf decorated with candles, incense and flowers. Thai people believe that this will float away all the bad luck as well as to express apologies to Pra mae Khongkha or Ganga, the River Goddess.Therefore, on Friday 3rd of November, Phasorn Language School will host a Krathong making contest from 9am – 6pm. We will provide all materials and our teachers will be on hand to instruct you in the creation of your Krathong (made of banana leaves). The cost is 200 baht per contestant and will cover all materials and instruction.
The Krathong will be judged and the Prize winner will be awarded for 10 lessons free.
- The Contest period is from 3rd November , 9:00 am – 18:00 pm.
- The Organizer reserves the right to vary, postpone or re-schedule the contest period or any dates thereof at its sole discretion.
- There is one (1) Prize only to be awarded
- Winners will be notified on the same day of contest.
- All prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
The Contestant, who is interested in this contest should enroll their names on a booking sheet in front of the office from today until 31 October,2017.
If you are interested, please enroll on the contest sheet in our office